- Contact Person: Mr. James
- View Contact Details
Model No.: SVI-169
Dimension: As Per Drawing/order
Standard: ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN
Finishing Surface: Machined Surface With Tectyl891, Other Surface Wit
Supply Chain Process: PPAP V
Mould Time: 15-20days
Material: Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Aluminum Alloy, Zinc A, Brass, Steel, Iron, SS, Aluminum
Application: Automotive & Transportation Parts; Fitness Equipme
Processing: Sand Casting, Forging+blasting+Machining
Casting Bronze Parts: OEM Casting Sand Bronze Component
Auto Steel Stamping Components: OEM Auto Stell Stamping Component
Packaging: Export cartons, pallets, wooden cases, Polybags or as per client's request
Productivity: 50000pcs per month
Place of Origin: china mainland(zhejiang)
Supply Ability: 50000pcs per month
Plastic is the use of established grinding tool shape for secondary finishing the appearance of product.Mainly reflects in plane, feet, etc.In view of the part of the material is elastic, there is no guarantee that a forming quality, the processing again.
Bulging is the thin use mould to make sheet metal drawing processing method of local surface area increase for parts.Commonly used there are ups and downs forming, cylindrical or tubular blank of bulging and flat blank piece drawing, etc.Bulging can adopt different methods to implement, such as just, rubber of punch bulging and hydraulic bulging, etc.
Stamping sheet surface and internal performance of stamping has great influence on the quality of the finished product.To the requirement of stamping materials are:
(1) accurate, uniform thickness.Stamping mould precision, small gap, sheet thickness will increase the deforming force, and material, even will die burst;Sheet metal would affect the quality of the finished product is too thin, and even cracking during deep drawing.
(2) the surface is bright and clean, no spots, no scar, no scratch, no surface crack, etc.All surface defects will remain in the finished surface, crack defects in bending, deep drawing, forming and other processes may expand to the widespread, cause waste.
(3) yield strength even and no obvious directivity.Anisotropy (see plastic deformation of sheet metal in deep drawing, flanging, bulging and stamping process, because there are successively to succumb, plastic deformation, will cause uneven deformation, forming inaccuracies caused by defective goods or scrap.
(4) high uniform elongation.Tensile test, the sample neck phenomenon began to appear in front of the elongation is called uniform elongation.In deep drawing, any region of the sheet metal deformation can not be extended more than material evenly, can appear otherwise uneven deformation.
(5) QuJiang than low.The ratio of the material yield limit and ultimate strength are called showed.Low showed not only can reduce deformation resistance, can also reduce wrinkling tendency when deep drawing, reduce the amount of springback after bending, improve the precision of bending parts.
iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, alloy steel, aluminum, cold rolled steel with various plating
ASTM, ASME, DIN, JIS, ISO, BS, API, EN
As per drawing, as large as we can
Laser/Line cutting, Stamping, CNC Punching, CNC Bending, Welding, Assembling, ect.
Machined surface with tectyl891, blasting and painting(Hempel, Inter, Sigma, Jotun), anodize, polishing, zinc plated, nickel plated
as per clients` requirements
material, construction, dimension, heat treatment, hardness, NDT
ISO9001, BV, PPAP control production
5 days for sample, consult with customer for mass production
Express for sample, ocean shipping/air for mass production
CNC Machining, CNC center machining, drilling, milling, turning, grinding, tapping, forging, stamping
R&D process, tooling and gauging design, product design
Integrated CAD/CAM system, test and measuring
Professional tooling design as per drawings and samples
Recyclable, in line with environmental requirements and standards, and reliable
Photos of Auto steel stamping components
How to contact us?
Send your Inquiry Details in the Below, Click "Send" Now!